News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

New Controlling options

Started by Dan, July 16, 2010, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

On the next version (0.79), vArranger will handle the sound/style selection differently than before :

Before, the F1-F10 and the PAGE - / PAGE + functions where here to control either the 10 sounds in the vertical list at right, or the 10 songs in the vertical left, depending who was the last group selected. If you select a sound group, then the F1/F10 was for selecting one of the 10 sounds. If it was a song folder, it was to select the 10 songs.

This was good because it was then possible to use ony 10 buttons for many functions.

But, after using it many times, we realized that it was confusing to use it. So we added now 10 another controlling options to call the SONG 1-SONG 10    and   2 new buttons  SONG PAGE +   /   SONG PAGE  -

So now you can control separately the sounds and the songs.

So, to select a sound, you have the options of selecting the sound group , the sound F1/F10 and page +/-

You have also the my sound bar

And

To select a song, you can select the Song folder (eventually folder page -/+) then the song by F1/F10 and song page +/-

While you loaded a song, you also have an option to go to the next song/ previous song in the folder.

And don't forget the search song feature to find and load the song

I think now we have many options for every one. It's powerfull and easy.

Dan

Bernie9

Sounds good Dan.  I had no idea what the F1-F10 keys were for. I am happy tp find that out.

Dan

The version 0.79 is out, with this new feature only.

Dan

Lionel

Thanks Dan,
Will give it a whirl, and feedback if any issues

Lionel